All County Band Extra Music
All County Honor Orchestra Contract and Music
Here is the Link to the music –
Here is the All County Contract
LONDON BOUND – IN 11 DAYS
- It is time to look into your cell phone charges and your overseas plan. I am getting the $60 plan for one month of overseas through At&T. What are you doing?
- It is time to check your instruments cases to ensure that they are travel ready. Do your cases latch securely?
- Did you take your marching gloves out of your hat box and have them ready to pack?
- Are you packing a few hand warmers for yourself?
- Passport, once in London, can be stored in your safe in your hotel room.
- It is time to check the POWERPOINT to ensure that your luggage meets the specifications on the site.
- 41 Luggage tags will be arriving via mail. I hope to have those by exam week.
- My (Mr. Dahlberg’s) Cell phone number for London EMERGENCY ONLY is 239-850-6933. Please respect my wife’s and my time together and do not contact me on my cell number any other time than whilst in London and only for emergencies. Please put my number in your phone.
- If you (Parent) would like to walk behind the band (a total of three) please let me know by Monday.
- If you (Parent) would not like to attend the New Years Eve Party with the Kids as a Chaperone, please let me know by Monday.
- Passport must be shown upon entering the bus prior to departure to Miami
- Did you pack your music for the gala concert and choral concert?
- Did you check the size of your luggage to ensure that the dimensions are correct?
Packing List – Food for Thoughts only
Hand Baggage (Small carry-on/Purse)
Ticket/boarding pass (I have those)
Picture ID (student or driving license)
- Fleece Jacket
- Ziploc bag of toiletries (1 quart size with liquids < 3oz)
- Face wipes (to clean up after flight before in hotel room)
- Playing cards
- ipods /other electronics
- Rx, other medicine (maybe checked with your other toiletries)Checked Baggage (1) Make sure total size is < 62inches (H+W+L)Rule of thumb for clothes (just a suggestion) Note: 3 Dress-up events (ultra nice jeans) for Theatre, Concerts, and New Year’s Eve.
- – Take twice as many tops as bottoms, Ex. 10 shirts/sweaters to 5 pairs of pants.
- (Maximum weight is 50 pounds…consider new purchases in London)
- Outerwear (Scarf, Hat, glove)Uniform (not packed in other luggage—Bibs, Jacket, Beret, Poncho)
- Band T-Shirt
- Shorts for under Bib pants
- Black socks
- Black shoes and boots(Dinkles)
- Black gloves
- Toiletries (some items in carryon)
- Washcloth and soap
- Toothbrush and paste
- Makeup, curlers, hair items, etc.